Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lesson Learned - 7/10/12

I was going to write a post about something I've read about how a true man always keeps his composure and is in control of his emotions. This is something I try to keep in mind as I get frustrated at work, which always happens at least once a day to varying degrees. I was going to write about how well I've been doing with maintaining my composure under duress at work, then today I lost that control for a few minutes while battling a trumpet and let my emotions and language get away from me. It passed soon and I felt fine and got the instrument finished in fine fashion, but I should have been more aware of what I was doing when I started to get fed up so that I could take a step back and calm down.


Maybe I'll write more about it on another day when I'm feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment